I am back in Subang Jaya.
I am back in Casa Subang.
I am back in Taylor's.
Which means I started my new semester, Winter 2010 (although there's no winter here... oh well...)
I miss my housemates so much... I like the way we chat and laugh and play and complain together. You make me feel to be at home - the comfort and the sense of familiarity....
I miss my floormates... You are just so cute and warm !!!!
I miss ADP, the way all students know each other and have seen each other, along the corridor of 12th floor, around the shoplots - Foh Foh, Kwai Sun, Casamia, Mamak.
I miss the classes in ADP. Okay this sounds a little funny... But yeah, they are inspiring and make me work and think and not feel like I am decaying.
I miss the faces that brighten up my day, the smile which I can feel warmth in it, and the talks which make me feel there's someone on earth who understands me.
But still, I will miss my primary school friends, my secondary school friends, my buddies who helped me through so many things, those gatherings which remind me of our silly and innocence, my family my tilam and those enormous food which made me fat so much so much....
No comments:
Post a Comment