November 21, 2010

回忆

你知道吗,回忆就是回忆。
回忆再怎么被回忆,都不会像原来的那么美好了。
因为回忆只是所有时间情感的复制品。
而复制品,又怎么比得上原版的有价值呢?
但是人生经历了所有下来,剩下的又是什么?
剩下的只有回忆这个复制品。
然而如果在回忆里就已经那么美丽了,
那么在曾经的现实里,一定更绚丽耀眼不是吗?

我躺在学姐家的沙发上,睡着了。
沙发被阳光照着,而我躺着的方向,是背着阳光的。
那种感觉像是在家里,像是在Casa一样。
睡醒了,模模糊糊的,想的全是以前的一切。
中学时期在家里喜欢把沙发当我的床,
最后干脆把客厅当我房间了。
大学时期在casa常常会因为赶功课睡在客厅,
也会因为在讲电话等电话躺在沙发上。
而客厅沙发也是大家争着睡的地方,
对吗其妃、函芳、Angel、Ah Peng?
现在剩下的只有回忆了不是吗?

我不确定明年的夏天会不会回马来西亚。
但是我确定我会很期待、也会很害怕。
因为回去同样的地方,回忆是一样的,人事物却全都变了。

A goodbye is never painful unless you never get to say hello again.
我现在的感受,或许是因为我连说再见的机会都没有。

2 comments:

  1. There's always a fear. Fear of forgetting some parts of memories, because that is the only left for me. I'm afraid of getting old, because it is the time the God is taking my memory back to him little by little. As far as I remember, and as long as I am alive, I just wanna say thanks for the memories you have given to me.
    ~Ah Peng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey peng! yeah that fear is always so pervasive! and that's why we keep on reminiscing these memories, in hope that as long as they are repeatedly rehearsed, they won't fade away. But that's a lie to ourselves. No matter how, they are still going to fade away, without us knowing it. Girl, it's reciprocal ^^ I am so glad that I met you girls back in Subang! That's one of the most beautiful moments in my life !

    ReplyDelete