Is it alright to begin again, for friendships that went in vain? Is it alright to trust once more, or forever trapped in sore? Internal battle rages within, never knew how my heart was grim.. And I apologize now for those I once hurt, for trust is easily tainted with dust and dirt.. Influence that was never desired, but influenced in me was sired.. For I am a changed person, desperately reasoning with reason.. With this final note I bow goodbye, and hope that days go by.. With a smile anew, or tears, sadly, in view..
I hope you can learn to trust again, like I have to..
Is it alright to begin again, for friendships that went in vain? Is it alright to trust once more, or forever trapped in sore? Internal battle rages within, never knew how my heart was grim.. And I apologize now for those I once hurt, for trust is easily tainted with dust and dirt.. Influence that was never desired, but influenced in me was sired.. For I am a changed person, desperately reasoning with reason.. With this final note I bow goodbye, and hope that days go by.. With a smile anew, or tears, sadly, in view..
ReplyDeleteI hope you can learn to trust again, like I have to..