It's merely one more week from the leaving date. And there are so many things which I have not laid my hands on, so many feelings that I am reluctant to reorganize and store them into the safe of my mind.
It has been almost three months after I graduated from Taylor's ADP, after those days of joys and tears because of life and separation. I remembered those days I cried a lot; it's because of the tumultuous emotions that I had been through, the separation I couldn't bear apart, and mostly, the changes which I am afraid of. Three months have gone by and all have been changed.
Changes are so subtle that we don't realize that they have been taking a toll on us. They are so drastic that once we realize the changes, we understand how impossible it would be for us to go back to the past. Once gone, forever gone, except in the depth of the mind. Image are still vivid, I can even hear us talking and kidding and crying and laughing. But, however real and vivid they could be, there are merely mirage, the exertion of the burning desire of wanting to be back to the past.
Leaving is beginning of something.
It's the fear and the anticipation of the future that keep us going.
Don't be tied up to the past. Keep going.
It's not goodbye. It's a chance to fly.
加油!
ReplyDelete俊杰