
Ohhhh I love sceneries...
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
Everything building here looks so quaint.
Those typical western style of building.
It feels like I am walking in the movies.
The sky here is often cloudless.
So blue that it takes my breath away.
The sun shines and tans your skin.
I thought the weather here would be at least like Genting.
But it's only a fallacy.
It's just like the weather in Malaysia, hot hot hot!
But it's much drier.
The campus is really really big.
It's called the university town.
And believe it or not the university itself is a town!
You are bound to get yourself lost if it's your first time here.
Walking from one corner to another in the campus is possible, but unbearable, unless you like walking.
So the it's common to see people in the bikes.
Awww! I like bikes and guess what? It's expensive!
Walmart literally has everything in it.
But it still has Meijer as its rival.
Bestbuy is definitely the dream of tech freaks.
But sometimes the price freaks the freaks out too.
Busey-Evans Hall is really the quaintest of all.
And it's my dorm too.
The room is pretty superb.
And I assume the dining to be superb too.
And don't forget, the price for dining and housing is the most superb of all.
There's a movie called American College.
Sometimes, I really do feel that I am walking in the movie.
And here I am.
Walking on streets that I never imagine myself to be on.
Listening to the accents which appear only in TV.
Watching everything, be it burger or door or container, doubles in its size.
Witnessing, in future, the changes from spring to summer to fall to winter.
Mingling with people are from diverse backgrounds.
Living an American college life.

The Quad
Greenery that overwhelms me.
Busey-Evans
My residence hall. Quaint as it seems in the pic.

Busey-Evans
Doesn't it look like those in the dusty books?
Doesn't it look like those in the dusty books?

The Alma Mater
People dress them according to events happening on campus. It's Cool!

Assembly Hall
Believe it or not it's only the new incoming student!



No comments:
Post a Comment